The Curious Mystery of the Tulku Retweet

I recently put up on Twitter a few "tweets" dealing with how suffering (mental anguish, dukkha) arises -- insights achieved via my Zen training (I hasten to add that I am in no way a "Buddhist," nor were the tweets especially profound -- Eckhart Tolle might have written them). Alyce Zeoli, aka "Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo" RT'd this one:


Don't get me wrong. I like RT's. But why this one? Why now? This is a cult leader who has ruthlessly mocked, attacked, and derided everything I've put on Twitter. What's more, she told her followers I was a man named William Cassidy, and encouraged them to stalk me for over a year. Even more than that, she selected some of my more risqué tweets and gave them to the FBI via an extremely high powered lawyer (former legal counsel to Attorney General Janet Reno) as purported evidence that I was either a tulku named William Cassidy or in league with him. As a result, the FBI invaded my home in a pre-dawn tactical raid with real live automatic weapons and confiscated some electronic equipment under a search warrant. I was never charged with any crime -- nor has anybody ever apologized for that bullshit. US vs. Cassidy was tossed out of court by a federal judge who ruled that William Cassidy's tweets did not constitute stalking but rather fall under the category of "anonymous, uncomfortable Constitutionally protected public speech." If his do, then so do any and all of mine. Case, if there ever was one, closed.

So, why the RT? Can it be that "Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo" is approving of what I say (which is, after all, in line with Buddha's teachings)? Or is it her understanding that when I say "I" in this tweet I am referring to how "I" personally -- Andrew Wilson -- live my life right now? If the former -- Thanks, I guess. If the latter, I must advise this Tulku to go on a long Zen retreat and attain kensho, or she's going to be "missing the point" due to her crazed self-centered delusions for the rest of this precious human life.

Note, March 13, 2012: "Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo" still seems to have a keen interest in developing conspiracy theories about who I am or am not online (thanks to @mana_horse for the heads up):


Given that Alyce Zeoli and her cult followers lied to the FBI -- which is a felony, by the way -- in order to have my home invaded by screaming black-garbed federal agents armed with automatic weapons, only to find out that I had nothing whatsoever to do with "William Cassidy" (as Alyce Zeoli had absolutely sworn I did and must), the Tulku's ongoing attention to my Twitter page is as wrongheaded as it is mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment